Business growth is a process, not an event. Organizations need to identify where they are, where they want to be, and how to get there. It begins with innovative, out-of-the-box thinking linked to a clear understanding of your business realities and possibilities.
Areas of expertise include:
• Leading Innovation
• Business Trend Analysis
• Strategic Planning
• New Product Development
• Operations Strategy and Implementation
• Acquisition Integration
• Cultural Transformation
• Change Management and Innovation
• Leadership Development
• Succession Planning
Opportunity grows and flourishes at the intersection of leadership, strategy and innovation. We utilize our proprietary research of more than one million data points to create client-specific information useful in planning, scaling and implementation.
Audiences today are hungry for cutting edge content in order to get a full return on their investment of time and money. Tough times call for new thinking.
Keynote speeches of 45 minutes to two hours are available on topics such as:
· Innovation Is Everybody’s Everyday Job. Embedding innovation skills throughout the workforce is the key to creating a “culture of innovation.” .
· The Future of the Future. Game-changing trends and innovations in ten industries.
· Legacy Leadership. How linking leadership,strategy and innovation can affect an organization's speed, agility, focus and service.
· Can We All Get Along? Generational differences in the workplace based on an eight year research project and how to recruit, manage and lead a multi-generational workforce.
Conference Content Management
· We provide one speaker or several speakers and help you to design and deliver memorable meetings by assembling a themed agenda, and engaging presentations.
· We help in-house presenters perfect their material.
· We customize each presentation to the client, the industry, and the event.
· We help clients create a substantive and successful conference or convention via a thematic and cohesive agenda, identifying potential speakers, negotiating speaker fees, developing maximum continuity between speakers, and assisting with conference evaluation, surveys and follow-ups planning.
Offsite Events and Meetings
Many organizations need experienced help in planning and executing offsite events. We offer consulting services on all the "content" aspects of offsite meetings: from developing and articulating a theme or focus of the meeting, to agenda development, to identifying a viable process and flow of the meeting, to meeting facilitation and follow-up.